“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"- Jesus. Matthew 11:28


January 16, 2014

Scripture calendar-Part-3&100th post :)

Hello everyone,

I'm so happy to post my 100th post today! Thank you all so much for your support :)

Today I'm sharing with you the part 3(Months May & June) of my Scripture calendar. For those of
you who missed the previous posts, you can visit here.  and here.And thanks a bunch for those who have been following this series :)

Now the month of May:

And the month of June:

As you can see, I have done some different quilling on these pages. I'm about to finish and will post the completed calendar in the next post.

Thank you so much for your visit today :)

Linking this with January challenge-Anything Goes @ Crafting by designs.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post..flowers are so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful Sarah!! congrats on your 100th post :)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post !! Wishing you all the Best !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, sweet Sarah, on your 100th post :) Your posts are simply inspiring and I look forward to many more from you.

    Beautiful calendar, dear friend! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went back and looked at all your calendars, the flowers are all so pretty on them and the I love your background papers on these!

    ReplyDelete