“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"- Jesus. Matthew 11:28


August 01, 2013

A Pearly blue card and a bit of my blogging story

Hi all!

Yes, as the title says, the card I've made today is a little pearly.   Also a little bit about my recent blogging adventure.

I liked working with the adhesive pearls so........much, that I decided to use them as much as I can!

And, I've also made some flowers with my petal punch and have added a quilled circle as base for the flowers.

Here is the card.


The next photo is without flash, just to know the colours better.


Waiting to receive my stamping set this week,  and so excited to work with the same. I should thank all you  blogging friends, who are into this paper crafts for you are my inspiration. I'm learning so much from all of you :).

Though I started my blog three years back, it is only after knowing ITSY BITSY through Cynthia, I started taking my passion for  paper crafts  a little  serious and my first submission to the challenge (a sparkling challenge) at itsy bitsy blog is my first step to "challenges" in the blogging world. And a channel for knowing many of you :).

Thank you dear Cynthia
Thank you Itsy Bitsy!

And through dear Abby, I came to know WAW, which has way improved my card making skills. Thank you dear Abby and WAW Team.

Thank you  all my sweet friends!

I will be away for a  week. But please visit me soon for a  sweet surprise :).

I'm linking this card to 

Challenge #91 - Anything Goes     

@




7 comments:

  1. Sarah love your blog for the different varieties of crafts you are showcasing !
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Sarah, neat n cute, love that window n wording

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah, your art is just SO lovely and I feel so completely blessed to have you share your time and talents with us. Your art is just beautiful and I thank you for sharing!
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy card Sarah. Quilled circle makes the flower more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely card this one is Sarah! Thanks for sharing your talents with us, my friend. Thank you for your sweet and kind visit too. Enjoy a nice weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Sarah! This is such a sweet card and u mentioned me!!! I am about to cry.... waaaaaaaa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, lovely delicate image and the pearls just dress it up so nicely!

    ReplyDelete