“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"- Jesus. Matthew 11:28


February 14, 2013

Valentines day



I really couldn't think of doing any crafts for this valentines day, especially with my little explorer around me:-) He wants all the things mamma uses:-). May be I should come up with crafts suiting his age,soon. 

But made a cake for my hubby :-) I thought I can do a better job in cake making next time,so didn't post the picture:-)

But myself and my hubby gave a surprise to our little fellow by sticking some  cute little hearts all around the house. 

  Made the photo frame some time back with recycled paper.


 

The glass painted butterflies and flowers are also on my kids' attraction  list.


  
My son, (18 months old) who saw the new look on the walls,expressed his excitement and joy at seeing the bright red hearts decorating the walls. We enjoyed watching him:-) 




Remembering the verse: "God is love" I John 4: 8.

 He fills our hearts with His everlasting love to love others and to be loved.


                                                LOVE IS DOUBLED WHEN SHARED

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear Sarah! Your baby boy is just precious! And how he must delight in the special things his mama and daddy do for him. Perfect verses you have shared for Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete